CONCEPT MANUFACTURING undertakes to ensure that the collection and processing of your data, carried out from the www.concept-microfibre.com website, complies with the general data protection regulations (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act.
Each form and tele-service limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary and indicates in particular:
- what are the purposes of collecting this data (aims);
- whether this data are mandatory or optional for the management of your request;
- who will be able to read it (only CONCEPT MANUFACTURING in principle, unless specified in the form when forwarding to a third party is necessary to manage your request);
- your IT rights and freedoms and how to exercise them with CONCEPT MANUFACTURING.
The personal data collected as part of the services offered on www.concept-microfibre.com are processed according to secure protocols and allow CONCEPT MANUFACTURING to manage the requests received in its IT applications.
Contact a Data Protection Officer (DPO) for any information or exercise of your IT rights and freedoms on the processing of personal data managed by CONCEPT MANUFACTURING:
- Contact a DPO by email
- or by mail (with an official copy of your ID when exercising your rights) to the following address:
For the attention of the Data Protection Officer (DPO):
Lot 15 – ZA Caux Multipoles – Route du Fond Hallot
76160 Valliquerville | France