The contact form is a way to manage personal data by CONCEPT MANUFACTURING.
Purpose of data processing
The purpose of data processing is to manage first-level requests of the various users of CONCEPT MANUFACTURING.
It allows CONCEPT MANUFACTURING to:
- Receive requests by email
- Log user requests
- Assist in managing the activity of the CONCEPT MANUFACTURING’s public relations department and webmasters
- Monitor Public Relations activities and statistics
Article 6 (1) of the General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR
This data processing is part of the exercise of the public authority vested in the CNIL (French Data Protection Agency) complying to the General Data Protection Regulation and the amended Data Protection Act.
Categories of processed data
In respect of contact form users:
- Query requests
- Query messages
- Message date
- Log of user query requests
Data is communicated by the user wanting to use the contact form via the website www.concept-microfibre.com
Required data needed for processing
Should required information not be supplied by the user in the contact web form, the request cannot be processed.
Automated decision making
There is no automated decision-making in our data processing.
- CONCEPT MANUFACTURING users (individuals and/or professionals)
- CONCEPT MANUFACTURING staff (public relations department, webmasters or contributors).
- Data processing concerns only those persons who wish to sign-up to receive CONCEPT MANUFACTURING Newsletters on www.concept-microfibre.com.
Within the limits of their respective powers, the recipients of all or part of the data are:
- The Communication department
Communication of Data outside the European Union
- No data is communicated outside the European Union
Data retention period
User requests and responses are kept for 5 years from the last request made via the form.
Your rights on the data concerning you
You can access and obtain a copy of the data concerning you, oppose the processing of this data, have it rectified or deleted. You also have a right to limit the amount of your processed data.
Exercise your rights
CONCEPT MANUFACTURING’s Data Protection Officer (DPO) is your contact person for any requests to exercise your rights with regard to your data processing operations.
- Directly Email our DPO
- or by postal mail to the following address:
For the attention of the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Lot 15 – ZA Caux Multipoles – Route du Fond Hallot
76160 Valliquerville | France
Complaints (litigations) to the CNIL, the French Data Protection Agency
If, after contacting us, you consider that your rights over your data are not respected, you can send a complaint to the CNIL.